Being that this is our 100th episode, I’ve got a special treat for you guys today. Grant is involved in several different businesses, but today we’re going to focus on his $350 million dollar multifamily empire he’s built which throws off more than $2.5 million per year in positive cash flow.
My conversation with Grant is motivating and inspiring and will offer you boat loads of actionable advice which you can use right now in your RE business and personal life.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- How he got his start in Real Estate by purchasing a single family home which turned into both a rental property and an investment nightmare which is the exact catalyst which prompted him to start investing in multifamily and vow never to invest in another single family home again.
- Why he suggests that the last place you should get your financial advice from is your parents…especially if your parents are old and wealthy.
- The lessons he learned from being a used car salesman which helped him propel his success 10x over throughout a variety of different businesses.
- The reasons he feels strongly against retail investments like shopping centers and strip centers.
- Why he feels you need to go big or go home when it comes to multifamily investing.
- The process he’s used to acquire a portfolio worth in excess of $350 million using his own money and not relying on outside investors or raising money through syndications.
- Why he thinks that purchase price is the last consideration you should have when evaluating a real estate deal.
- The reasons he feels all new multifamily investors should be focusing on value-add deals in order to maximize your backend profits.
- The reasons he feels that the more liberal and democratic markets are typically stronger real estate markets which have higher appreciation and overall values.
- And much more